Things People Should Immediately Stop Saying

Wednesday, February 24, 2010


  • "I like the the cut of your jib."
  • "I don't mean to be a dick, but..."
  • "Not for anything, but..."
  • "I should have done ______ when I had the chance."
  • "I hate to say I told you so."
  • "Help yourself."
  • "Be my guest."
  • "Mi casa es tu casa."
  • "Two heads are better than one."
  • "You are the apple of my eye."
  • "If there's anything that I can do..."
  • "Gimme a holler."
  • "When in Rome..."
  • "Gobble, gobble."
  • "Happy Turkey Day."
  • "God bless you."
  • "Things aren't what they seem."
  • "Curiosity killed the cat."
  • "If I had a penny/nickel/dime/dollar for every time..."
  • "I heard it through the grape vine."
  • "Working hard or hardly working?"
  • "This is the thing..."

___

And now, a word from our sponsors:


0 comments:

Get your own UNIQUE Bad Commentary tee!



Funny T-Shirts

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP