No Pets.

Tuesday, March 13, 2012


I'm fascinated by the fact the "No pets" reversed is "Step on." I really hope there isn't some dog out there that goes by "Dewolla" since "No Pets Allowed" reversed would not be his favorite. 


And since we're on the topic, I find road signs to be ambigous and confusing in general. They are written in a language that humans (i.e. dumb-ass, nut sacks) will never fully understand. The best example of this is the infamous "Slow Children" sign. This one right here: 




Now, is the sign telling me, as a driver, to slow down because there are children around? OR is it telling the children to slow down because there are cars in the area? OR is it telling us drivers that there are "slow" (meaning, retarded) children in the area so that I be aware of the possibility that a rabid little girl with Down Syndrome may potentially hop on the roof of my car and eat her way in? No offense to you Down Syndrome girls- I'm just trying to make a point. I still love you guys.

0 comments:

Get your own UNIQUE Bad Commentary tee!



Funny T-Shirts

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP